The Wellington Soccer Academy Team Training Programs offer players the opportunity to learn with training based on the Argentine Football Association (AFA) methodology. Each team program is designed to help your team achieve a stronger physical condition, improve game performance and increase game IQ for all players individually and as a team.
- Program is custom built based on what the team's coaching staff wants, or through a discussion with the Academy's staff, determine the goals for the team training base on our experienced staff observations.
- Coaches learn session structure and tactical methodology to continue applying with the team for the rest of the season and beyond.
- Sessions combine individual player development with team tactical development.
- Team training is available during pre-season and throughout the summer soccer season.
- Programs' duration are 6 weeks in duration (one session per week) with sessions lasting from 90 minutes each.
- For teams U11 and up.
- Cost is $180 per player.
Team training programs are built together with the team's coaches. A review of the team's performance is conducted and the program is built to address different areas of improvement from each individual player to their performance as a team. Team coaches are involved in the team training sessions.
Please contact the Wellington Soccer Academy regarding training for your team.